Attuned to Unique Needs
Our team will focus squarely on your vision, direction, and needs to bring you the information and opportunities relevant to your decision-making—whether you desire the broadest summary or the most in-depth analysis.
You want to devote your energy to leading a full and meaningful life. But the complexities of significant wealth are many: investments, taxes, legal structures, and impacts to family to name a few. We guide you through the complexity so that you can you keep your eye on what is most important.
Whatever the origin of your wealth, our experienced and highly trained team has the acumen to navigate your situation. Here are examples of some of our clients:
· Business owners who look to us to support the growth of their business by optimizing their capital structure while envisioning their next chapter. We can help with transition to the next generation or sale, and to prepare for retirement and the next stage of pursuing new dreams.
· Senior executives who look to us to simplify their executive compensation and help manage their equity concentrations, while uncovering possible efficiencies in other aspects of their financial lives. Senior executives also have a “next season” in which we support transition and continued growth.
· Multi-generational families who look to us to facilitate clear communication, strong family values, wealth education, and positive wealth dynamics so that multiple generations can enjoy the benefits—and circumvent the challenges—that significant wealth can entail. We have extensive experience with trusts, family partnerships, foundations and other wealth structures used by these families.
· The LGBTQ community who looks to us as a welcoming resource for planning, investing, wealth structuring, and legacy-design needs. We understand the unique issues faced by these families and are proud to have their confidence.
· Nonprofit organizations and institutions look to us for fiduciary asset management and complementary capabilities to advance their mission, deepen their organizational capacity, and facilitate their long-term growth.
· Collectors look to us to for specialized services to support their personal passions, from fine art and automobiles to collectibles and exotic asset classes. Our capabilities include tailored lending, consignment, estate planning structures, and philanthropy involving collectibles.