Locniskar Pursel Bucher Biddinger Group
As a multi-generational legacy team, The Locniskar Pursel Bucher Biddinger Group helps client families streamline the complexities of significant wealth. The team has been built to provide continuity and connectivity across life stages and priorities. The team structure and approach nurture each family’s long-term legacy through customized advice and guidance.
The Locniskar Pursel Bucher Biddinger Group prides itself on unparalleled experience and service to its client base. The group is designed to service all needs of any existing family of significant wealth with an advisor group that we will match to the generation of client from patriarch (matriarch) to grandchild. Given the depth of the team, we have created a legacy business that will last long after the patriarch (matriarch) has passed on. Prior to establishing a new relationship, it is vital to identify the expectations of our clients so that we may provide a consistent and reliable level of service. We have a consistent investment process that has stood the test of time from volatile to bull markets since the 1970s. Our process starts with the needs of the client, which we then match to the appropriate allocation and mix of assets. We aim to provide the highest level of service as it pertains to your individual, family and business goals.
A Commitment to Service
Merrill Private Wealth Management is committed to providing a select group of wealthy clients with highly personalized one-on-one service. When you work with us, our knowledgeable, rigorously trained private wealth advisors will gain a deep understanding of your goals, help you develop a multigenerational wealth strategy, help you monitor it and update your strategy as needed. We are committed to providing you access to the investment insights of Merrill and the banking convenience of Bank of America, and we will continue to invest in client tools and new technology to enhance your overall experience as you and your private wealth advisor pursue what’s most important to you.
We believe your unique goals should be at the center of all of your financial decisions and form the foundation of your financial strategy. Because significant wealth requires customized goals-based financial strategies, we believe in building lasting relationships with a limited number of clients, taking the time to understand your most important priorities for today, tomorrow and your long-term future. Our philosophy celebrates collaboration. Working with a team of specialists, we draw on the resources and insights of a global financial institution to create strategies that reflect your aspirations for yourself and current and future generations of your family. Finally, we believe that while significant wealth brings complex challenges, our experience, passion and perspectives can help you simplify your life.
Boards and Community Involvement
Our team is actively involved with our community:
- Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
- City Year Detroit
- The Futures Foundation
- Beaumont Foundation Planned Giving Committee, Beaumont Hospitals Foundation
- Detroit Public Television
- Detroit Institute of Arts, Friends of the Detroit Film Theatre
- Cornerstone Schools
- American Cancer Society, Inc.
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan
Our advisors have been and continue to be nationally recognized:
- Forbes "America's Top 250 Wealth Advisors" in 2016-2018 (Dana Locniskar)
- Forbes "America's Top Next Generation Wealth Advisors" in 2017-2018 (Matt Biddinger)
- Forbes "Best in State Wealth Advisors" in 2018-2019 (Dana Locniskar)
- Barron's Top 100 Financial Advisors in 2005-2007, 2009 and 2011 (Dana Locniskar)
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors in 2009-2016 (Dana Locniskar)
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors in 2014-2017 (Tom Pursel)
- Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisors in 2013, 2014, 2017 and 2019 (Dana Locniskar)