A Commitment to Service
Merrill Private Wealth Management is committed to providing a select group of wealthy clients with highly personalized one-on-one service. When you work with us, our knowledgeable, rigorously trained private wealth advisors will gain a deep understanding of your goals, help you develop a multigenerational wealth strategy, help you monitor it and update your strategy as needed. We are committed to providing you access to the investment insights of Merrill and the banking convenience of Bank of America, and we will continue to invest in client tools and new technology to enhance your overall experience as you and your private wealth advisor pursue what’s most important to you.
We believe your unique goals should be at the center of all of your financial decisions and form the foundation of your financial strategy. Because significant wealth requires customized goals-based financial strategies, we believe in building lasting relationships with a limited number of clients, taking the time to understand your most important priorities for today, tomorrow and your long-term future. Our philosophy celebrates collaboration. Working with a team of specialists, we draw on the resources and insights of a global financial institution to create strategies that reflect your aspirations for yourself and current and future generations of your family. Finally, we believe that while significant wealth brings complex challenges, our experience, passion and perspectives can help you simplify your life.
We limit our services to a select client base because we understand that the demands of substantial wealth require intense personal attention, responsiveness and experience. We focus on the personal needs of CEOs, CFOs and senior executives of both publicly traded and private companies. We commit to building long-term relationships that extend deeply into clients’ families, many of which encompass several generations within a single family. We take the time to understand clients' individual goals and desires because we want to create deep relationships based on trust.
- We create customized, goals-based wealth management strategies, construct portfolios using a broad menu of fixed income and equity vehicles, provide access to alternative investment strategies and offer quarterly reporting of all financial assets.
- Our team proactively works in conjunction with clients’ external advisors to help them coordinate tax-minimization strategies, estate planning services, private investments, insurance needs, family gifting, philanthropic endeavors and special circumstances.
- We pride ourselves on transparency and consistently provide disclosure of all services and fees.
*Some or all alternative investments may not be suitable for certain investors. Certain alternative investments carry significant risk and are not subject to the same regulatory oversight as mutual funds and other traditional investments. For these reasons, access to alternative investments may be limited to investors who are designated as sophisticated, high-net-worth investors.
Formed in 1993, Private Executive Services is the largest and longest-tenured Private Banking and Investment Group (PBIG) team at Merrill Lynch.
We are headquartered in New York City and cover clients nationwide.
Working within Merrill Lynch allows us to provide clients with both the premier service similar to a boutique-like private bank and the intellectual capital and resources of a global financial services firm.
We draw on each others’ diverse experiences so we can offer collaborative, customized insights and knowledge, along with analytical skills and strategies designed to help clients and their families address their wealth management needs.
• Our team consists of over 20 members, including seven senior members who each fulfill special roles within our Relationship Management and Investment Strategy teams.
• The team's senior members have been working together for more than 20 years and have spent their entire PBIG careers at Merrill Lynch.
We believe that the best way to provide valuable guidance and advice to clients is through a team approach. Each client is assigned a cohesive, close-knit coverage team, which includes advisors who focus on relationship management, investment strategy or wealth management strategies.