The Rohr Group
The Rohr Group is a leading wealth management team with 2 locations: Philadelphia and Wayne, Pennsylvania. We focus on Tax Minimization Strategies, Fees, and Risk for ultra-affluent individuals and families to manage their wealth through multiple generations using a family office approach. Overseeing more than $6 billion in client assets and liabilities as of April 20, 2023 we offer the intimacy and attentiveness of a boutique firm bolstered by the global resources and proven capabilities of Merrill and Bank of America.
Peter A. Rohr has received numerous national accolades:
* From Forbes: 2023 "Best-in-State Top Wealth Management Teams"
Published on January 12, 2023. Rankings based on data as of March 31, 2022.
* From Forbes: 2018-2023 "Best-in-State Wealth Advisors"
Published annually Jan – April. Rankings based on data as of June 30 of prior year.
* From Barron's: "Top 100 Financial Advisors in America" from 2010 to 2023
Published annually Mar – April. Rankings based on data as of December 31 of prior year.
* From Barron's: "Top Private Wealth Management Teams" in 2019-2023
Published annually in April. Rankings based on data as of December 31 of prior year.
* From The Financial Times: "Top 400 Advisors" from 2016 to 2020 consecutively
Published annually Mar – April. Rankings based on data as of June 30 of prior year.
* From Forbes: "America's Top Wealth Advisors" in 2016 to 2023
2023 published in April. Rankings based on data as of June of 2022. Years pre-dating 2023, published annually Aug – Oct. Rankings based on data as of March – June of current year.
*From Barron's: " Top 1200 Financial Advisors: State-By-State" in 2009 to 2023
Published annually in February-March. Rankings based on data as of September 30 of prior year.
*From Forbes: "America's Top Wealth Management Teams Private Wealth' in 2022 and 2023
Published annually in November. Rankings based on data as of March 31st of the same year.*
We believe your unique goals should be at the center of all of your financial decisions and form the foundation of your financial strategy. Because significant wealth requires customized goals-based financial strategies, we believe in building lasting relationships with a limited number of clients, taking the time to understand your most important priorities for today, tomorrow and your long-term future. Our philosophy celebrates collaboration. Working with a team of specialists, we draw on the resources and insights of a global financial institution to create strategies that reflect your aspirations for yourself and current and future generations of your family. Finally, we believe that while significant wealth brings complex challenges, our experience, passion and perspectives can help you simplify your life.
A Commitment to Service
Merrill Private Wealth Management is committed to providing a select group of clients with highly personalized one-on-one service. When you work with us, our knowledgeable, rigorously trained private wealth advisors will gain a deep understanding of your goals, help you develop a multigenerational wealth strategy, and help you update your strategy as needed. We are committed to providing you access to the investment insights of Merrill and the banking convenience of Bank of America, and Merrill will continue to invest in client tools and new technology to enhance your overall experience as you and your private wealth advisor pursue what’s most important to you.
Our Range of ServicesAs Private Wealth Advisors, we offer exclusive access to services that reflect the needs of ultra-affluent individual and institutional clients including:
· Integrated lifetime, estate planning services and succession strategies
· Trust structures and administration, compliance and reporting
· Concierge services: travel, domestic staff management and elite services
· Center for Family Wealth™ that helps wealthy families define the purpose of their wealth, educate family members, align financial management and engage in strategic philanthropy.
· Strategic Wealth Advisory Group that helps families consider their wealth transfer options and align wealth transfer and legacy strategies.
· Family Office Services that help families easily manage their financial affairs and provide household accounting services, financial reporting and tax services.
· Access to the full breadth of wealth strategies from Merrill, plus Bank of America’s banking, trust and credit solutions and exclusive access to investment opportunities typically only available to institutional investors, as appropriate.
· Assistance with executive compensation assessments, business ownership transitions, growth, preservation and transfer of wealth, philanthropic interests and the implementation of tax minimization strategies for federal and/or state gift and estate taxes.
· We provide the highest levels of client service and are aligned with relationship partners who provide additional support to better address client needs.
*Trust, fiduciary, and investment management services are provided by Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC, and wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation (“BofA Corp.”), and its agents.
*Merrill Family Office Services are offered through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner&Smith Incorporated (“Merrill”). In connection with its Family Office Services, Merrill is not acting in the capacity as a broker-dealer, nor as a registered investment adviser. Accordingly, through its Family Office Services, Merrill is not offering, and its clients are not paying for, advice with respect to securities, the purchase or sale of securities, or the valuation thereof, nor do Merrill’s Family Office Services encompass financial planning, discretionary account management, or any other securities-related accounts, products or services. Merrill offers a broad array of brokerage and investment advisory accounts, products and services through other parts of its business outside of Family Office Services, which are subject to separate agreements, disclosures, and fee arrangements, and may be procured by applying or enrolling and contracting through those other business channels. Please contact your Financial Advisor or Private Wealth Advisor with questions regarding Merrill's brokerage or investment advisory offerings.
*Merrill, its affiliates, and financial advisors do not provide legal, tax, or accounting advice. You should consult your legal and/or tax advisors before making any financial decisions.
*Banking products and services provided by Bank of America, N.A.